IOSH Managing Safely
£298.00 = 1yr access & certificate
Ideal for | Safety Managers
IOSH Managing Safely Online Overview
The IOSH Managing Safely online course is the perfect way for you to gain this highly respected certificate in the comfort of your own home or office. Your course is entirely online which mean you don’t have to travel to a training venue. This helps save time and money.
This online course is the EXACT same course as the classroom taught course. As a matter of fact, the certificate you will receive after you pass the course is the same as well.
You will learn at your own pace and around your own schedule. It’s a fast and easy way to take your course. All eight modules are designed with you in mind. Each module is a nice bite-sized chunk of information which is easy to consume. At the end of each module is a quiz to help assess what you have just learned. There are plenty of interactions, games and self-assessments to ensure you are on the right track.
We say it will take about 24 hours of online study to complete. Being that it’s self-directed learning though, it could take longer or even shorter to complete – it’s just a guideline really. If you have to revisit a particular module several times in order to understand it…..do it! It’s perfectly fine to go back and make sure you understand. You won’t feel pressured like a classroom taught course. Learn at your own pace and around your own schedule. You will have six months to complete the course – so take as much or as little time as you feel you need.
If you get stuck, don’t worry. You have full tutor support for the duration of the course. This means if you don’t understand something and could use that little bit of extra coaching, we are there to assist.
- Assess and control risks and hazards
- Understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Managers, supervisors, directors and other key members of staff. People in those positions are tasked not only to lead by example, but also to consistently remind their team members of how crucial it is to uphold their company’s established health and safety practices, and persuade them to carry out these practices for the great benefit of the organisation they all serve.
Why this online IOSH Managing Safely online course?
- 100% Pass Rate!
- Full tutor support included
- Study at your own pace
- You can buy now and start within five minutes!