Working from Home
This online Working from Home course covers all the key health & safety matters relating to working from home.
DURATION | 30 minutes
Key Learning Outcomes
- Awareness of the different types of, and reasons for, home working. Includes reference to essential home working and COVID-19 crisis.
- Understanding the pros and cons of working from home, both for individuals and their employer.
- Appreciation of the legal duties of employers and staff as regards home working, including the extent of an employer’s obligations.
- Understanding the main risks to physical and mental health from working at home, and how these can be addressed. Includes coping with stress during the coronavirus pandemic.
- types of home working
- benefits & challenges
- legal duties
- stress, mental health & wellbeing
- safe use of DSE
- fire & electrical safety
- slips, trips and falls
- first aid
At the end of the online Working From Home course there is a 10 question, multiple-choice quiz. If learners demonstrate their understanding of course content by achieving a minimum score of 70%, we’ll email them their completion certificate. If learners score less than 70%, they can revisit any part of the course and retake the quiz until they are successful.
Work from Home Training includes
- Engaging content
- Self-paced, learn-anywhere
- Available on phones, tablets and desktops
- Emailed certificate
- Carbon net-zero product